Metrix Learning Policies
- Customers must select 3 courses from either the Medcom (healthcare) or the Skillsoft (business) course provider prior to the eTraining license being issued.
- Once course selection and start up information is received, licenses will typically be issued, via email, within 2-3 business days.
- Metrix Learning licenses grant access to either Medcom or Skillsoft for the entire 90-day license period. Once a customer selects a learning provider and the Metrix Learning license is issued, the customer is unable to 'switch' learning providers.
- Customers must start 1 course from either the Medcom or the Skillsoft course catalog within the first 14-days of the license being issued. If at least 1 course is not started within the first 14 days the eTraining license will be deactivated.
- Customers completing a minimum of 30 hours of Metrix Learning course work from either the Medcom or the Skillsoft learning provider within the 90-day license period are eligible to apply for one 90-day Metrix Learning license extension. Customers have the option of 'switching' learning providers (Medcom to Skillsoft or Skillsoft to Medcom). Requests can be emailed to Metrix@etiworks.com. Extensions are not automatic and will depend on funds being available.